Thursday 10 November 2016

LAST CHANCE 50% off + Bday Grab Bag

Oh my gosh, my 50th Birthday celebrations and party have to be the best yet! lol. Maybe getting older isn’t so bad when you can laugh so much your stomach muscles are sore for two days afterwards – and being told I should wear my ‘fancy dress’ outfit on a regular basis - BWAHAHA. I also lost my voice completely and it only came back on Monday. I decided on a 60’s themed party (being a 60’s baby) and everyone went all out dressing up and seriously making it the best PARTY ever. Friends flew in from far and wide and I have memories to last a lifetime and giggles that pop out with spur of the moment flashbacks..lol. THANK YOU to all of you and of course my dearest hubby Wayne for making my 50th so special and making me feel like a young chicken of 30!

Just a few reminders for LAST DAY SALES and SPECIALS.

To Celebrate hitting half a century, I am having a 50% off SALE in both my stores @ TDP and SugarHillco

And of course, what's a birthday celebration without a COLOSSAL BAG of new goodies all wrapped up into one small price for a limited time.

My dear friend and fellow designer Anita of Anita Designs @ TDP joined me in creating this extremely special Milestone Birthday Collection.

Cheers to years - Grab bag

'Cheers to Years' with it's slight touch of humour, is the perfect Birthday collection to help you record and remember those special birthday Milestones, party fun celebrations for you, your family and friends.
Collection Contains:
40 Papers , 90+ Unique elements , 1 Full template album,  26 Word Art ,  20 Flairs ,  27 Word Strips,  6 photo masks , 4 Alphabets , 20 Journal cards, BONUS :  Foil Balloon Numbers




Check out the additional previews in store HERE.
Valued @ $38.50!


You can grab this unique collection for only $10 through the 10th November

GOING UP FULL PRICE this FRIDAY 11th Nov

JenniBy Jenni

RaeBy Rae

DEebBy Deborah

StefanieBy Stef

Bday-KimBy Me

----------------  But that's not ALL ----------------

PURCHASE the GRAB BAG before the end of THURSDAY 10th November and you will receive the above FULL KIT as a FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!!


Don't miss out on your wish list or early Christmas scrapping items.. check my store out HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My Whole store @ Sugar Hill co is 50% off!



Texture Pack : Vintage Play 2

Nov '16 : Christmas Came Early GRAB BAG
(will be gone 14th Nov - don't miss it)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Grateful NOVEMBER Collection  - LIMITED EDITION



Project Grateful | Limited Edition
The perfect collection to help document those important memories,
and dates about those people closest and dearest to us.
All the pieces in the collection are perfect for both hybrid/home printing and digital scrapbookers alike.

By Julie

ON SALE for $10 for a limited time only. 

Have a fantastic day further and thanks so much for looking

No comments: